The Wedding Celebrancy Commission seeks to be the central organisation providing representation and support to wedding and family celebrants in the UK and to supply information to couples, families and external organisations seeking a greater understanding of celebrancy.
• Represent celebrants in the media, with government and other external organisations
• Inform celebrants of any current matters that may affect their work
• Introduce professional standards for wedding and family celebrants
• Obtain celebrants’ opinions and views on celebrancy issues
• Gather current information about wedding and family celebrancy in the UK.
The commission is made up of professional organisations and training providers who are established in the celebrancy sector.